Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Worley's Wonderland






Today I made another exciting trip to 


in Castro Valley.  These guys are the nicest people.  I'm going to start collecting supplies, so get ready for some fun stuff.  

Today I got wood samples:



There are a bunch of sizes.  The wood is beautiful.  I will leave them out, and you can have whatever you can use.  

I also got more fabric books (this picture shows some of the fabric I'm collecting for a giant map of Africa I'm making):



I have some interesting sample books (colorful swatches).  I'll go through it and post more pics when I get the chance.  I'm going back on Friday to get a bunch of carpet squares (like 20, think front door mat size), so let me know if you want some.

I also had an inquiry from a lady who wants to donate to schools, after school people, worthy causes...so let's keep spreading the word and see what fun connections we can make.





No comments:

Post a Comment